Iran: Our nuke labs immune to cyber attacks
And its allies suspect Irans nuclear list aims to develop atomic weapons. Iran says its code is doomed to harvest fuel intended for potential nuclear power reactors and health radioisotopes required intended for malignant cells patients. Iran: Very whopping news on nuclear instruct soonSarkozy advises hostile to services register on Iran Jalali was quoted by the state news agency IRNA for instance proverb to Irans nuclear facilities possess the know-how and skills to deal with malicious software. Iranian experts possess enough facts to confront cyber threats. All nuclear facilities fashionable the territory are immune from cyber attacks, he believed. Iran has acknowledged with the intention of Stuxnet affected a narrow total of its centrifuges — a strategic piece hip the production of nuclear fuel — by its focal uranium enhancement capacity hip the central city of Natanz.
- Iran halts grease exports to U.K., France
- U.N. agency: Iran promptly expanding nuclear work
- Nuclear watchdog team disappointed as soon as Iran visit
- Iran proposes restart to nuclear talks
- Israel plea minister calls used for tighter Iran sanctions
- Iran suspends smear with oil exports to France, UK
- Five arrested concerning high-profile cyber attacks
- Can a nuclear Iran transpire deterred?
- Iran votes hip number one on a national scale market research since 2009 protests
- Turkish foreign minister suggests aid on behalf of Syrian civilians