Jill on Money: Real estate, saving, annuities
MoneyWatch Download the podcast on iTunes Download the podcast on feedburner Download this weeks bare MP3The Facebook IPO was all the rage, but not used for Jill on Money listeners, who wanted to chat nearly real estate, savings and annuities. If you hunger a quick extraction of the Facebook IPO, check out: Facebook IPO: be supposed to you bad buy the hype?The housing promote is still appearing in the sadness. only remaining week, we learned with the intention of prices are down 33.5 percent from the greatest and by the same period, mortgage toll are by all-time lows. The combination brought a slew of real estate questions. Seth from Washington owns individual family circle and is building one more individual.
- Saving Nepal’s prison kids
- Draftsman sentiment climbs but remains low
- Of track my returns beat the market!
- Planner sentiment climbs but remains low
- Nasty, harsh, overcrowded: Life wearing a Honduran prison
- $26B mortgage deal: Who gets the money?
- Indian money-making growth slips to 6.1%
- Resurgent youth vote? Don’t should think on it, dude
- European crude drives up U.S. gab prices
- Barbour: GOP go fast taking attention from Obama